GOLF COURSE MAINTENANCE SERVICES
Golf Course Maintenance Evaluations
- A 2-3 day evaluation includes a professional assessment of existing conditions of the cultural practices, maintenance equipment & facilities and staffing requirements
- Our benchmarking system creates agreement points that serve as a path to known and agreed upon objectives
- Because benchmarking provides quantifiable information it can easily be expressed visually in written reports
Technical Advisory Programs
- Customized maintenance programs that include on-site golf course maintenance evaluations
- Instructions for cultural practices including schedule frequency
- The knowledge and experience of a 30 year certified golf course superintendent who can provide an objective evaluation
- On-site training and development of staff
- Preparation and management of annual operating and capital budgets
- A cost effective way to add the knowledge and experience to your existing team
2004 marked the 10th year of Thai Country Clubs relationship with Tony Taylor and Quality Golf. They have consistently delivered the highest level of service, helping us to build our reputation amongst the premier Clubs in the Region, and their professionalism and attention to detail have greatly complemented the image and expectations of the Peninsula Group.
We are delighted to have partnered with a professional golf services company, especially one with a track record - Thai Country Club, Blue Canyon Country Club, The Hong Kong Golf Club, Sentosa Golf Club to name just a few as reputable as Quality Golf.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter